Thursday 9 March 2017

Cool colours

Thursday March 9th 2017
Cool colours
My last piece used only warm colours so I wanted to see what aesthetic cool colours would create. The image is based on buildings that had windows allowing you to see the building behind.


The piece is cold with these tones although the lines are interesting. The colours make me think of the sky and the lines like those created by planes. I want other people to be able to be free to see what they do in the pieces without being told what they are because I find it interesting to know other peoples perspectives.





As well as changing the colours I changed the widths of the tape I was using. It makes the piece look more three dimentional and resembles the building and its lines although the painting is distorted from its original drawing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment